Frequently Asked Questions
Wherever you go, whatever you do, we’ll always be here, supporting you. Therefore we are where our clients need us to be. If you need our support please see first if you find what you need through the answers to the most common questions.
How can I ask for a new functionality?
We work constantly to improve our product. Still, your guidance is very important for us.
If you need a new functionality or social network which is not available in our plugin, please drop us a note in our contact form and we will do our best to fulfill your wish.
How do I update the plugin?
There are 2 ways you can update the plugin files:
- Use FTP to overwrite the existing files in the plugin folder
- Deactivate and delete the existing plugin installation via WordPress admin then reinstall the plugin using the latest version
Neither of these methods should delete or reset your original plugin settings
The shortcode appears as a simple text on the website instead of Flexi Instagram Feed
If you see the shortcode text appears in your website instead of the Social Stream, it is caused for one of the following reasons:
- Flexi Instagram plugin is not installed on your website or is inactive.
- The place where you paste the shortcode is not setup to process shortcodes.
Why do I need to authenticate?
Your authentication is needed to get access token in order to communicate with the official Instagram API.
Just keep in mind:
- you only need to authenticate one time
- we will not publish anything without your consent
- your data are stored securely